This is my Christmas card this year. I am so happy with how it turned out. There is a lot of detail that the photo does not show unfortunately.
- 2 pieces white cardstock 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 & scrap for sheep & mountains
- 1 piece blue cardstock 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 & a scrap
- Scrap green cardstock
- Scrap brown cardstock
- Scrap yellow shimmer paper
- Snowflakes cuttlebug folder
- White embossing powder
- Frost Versamark ink pad
- Grey chalk
- Peace on Earth stamp (purchased at Hobby Lobby)
After you have put all of the pieces on the base, you adhere the two pieces of whitecardstock together to the first score lines. I then punched two holes and threaded silver ribbon through them and tied a little flat bow (not visible in the photo sorry).