Monday, February 14, 2011

Wild Thing Card

Wow I actually made a FLAT card! But of course it has a bit of a twist to it.




Supplies: 
  • White cardstock 10 1/4  x 4 1/4
  • Brown cardstock 3 x 6
  • Tan cardstock 3 x 2
  • 3 heart buttons
  • 6 brads
  • Computer generated sentiment
I scored the white cardstock at 5 1/2" and then tore it at about 1" to form the separation.  I scored the top of the card with the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder.  I cut the lion from Everyday Paper Dolls twice (once from brown and once from tan) and then on the tan one,  I trimmed off the mane.  Using my Word Window punch, I punched out 3 pieces from the brown cardstock and then attached  the torn piece to the base using brads.  I added dimensionals to the buttons and put them in the center of the window punches. I printed the sentiment on my computer and used the Word Window punch to cut it out and placed it on a piece of brown cardstock and adhered to the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment