I just love the colors on this card. It came out really cute!
- 5 1/2 x 12 blue cardstock
- 1 1/2 x 12 Always Artichoke cardstock
- Scrap Daffodil Delight cardstock
- Scrap Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Scrap Crumb Cake cardstock
- Scrap lavendar cardstock
- Half back self-adhesive pearls
- Computer generated sentiment
- Cuttlebug (Beautiful Wings SU embosslet)
- Black .1 mm pen
- Mini gluedots
Score blue cardstock at 2, 4, 8, & 10. Cut 1 1/2" in between the 2" & 10" scorelines. Fold mountain and valleys. Also score the always artichoke cardstock 2, 4, 8, 10 and fold and adhere to the bottom of the base. Adhere the signs together and then to the card. Adhere the sun with dimensionals. Cut butterflies using the beautiful wings embosslet. Fold the 2 larger butterflies in half and then adhere with glue dots. I cut a 1/8 strip of always artichoke cardstock and cut in 1 1/2" lengths for the stems. Adhere the stems and then using dimenionals adhere the flowers above them. I placed mini pearls in the center of each flower. Adhere the computer generated sentiment.