Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 4 Collection of Cards

Day 4 of my collection of cards for my boyfriend.  This is a brand new technique for me.  From the outside it looks completely normal, but inside there is a fun surprise.





Supplies:
  • White cardblank 5 x 7
  • 3" circle of acetate cut in a spiral
  • Yellow & black cardstock scraps
  • Mini glue dots
  • Computer generated sentiment
Decorate the outside of the card with the beehive cut from the Sentimentals cartridge and a single bee.

Cut the 3" circle into a spiral and place a glue dot on the center and adhere to the inside of card where desired.  Place a glue dot on the end of the spiral and close the card to adhere.  Adhere the bees in various locations on the loops of acetate.

NOTE:  I didn't have any acetate, so I used a transparency sheet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment