Monday, January 17, 2011

Feeling Frisky Spinner card

This card turned out super cute.  I actually got inspiration for this one from Cardmaker's Magazine (I think - or else it was Paper Crafts). 



Supplies:
  • White 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card blank
  • Pink Shimmer paper 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
  • Grey Shimmer paper
  • White Shimmer paper
  • Red Shimmer paper
  • Computer generated sentiment (Font- Gigi)
  • Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Penny
  • Small heart punch
  • Word Window Punch
I adhered the sentiment to the card blank.  Punched a window in the pink shimmer paper.  I adhered the yarn diecut to the penny with a demensional and put a dimensional on the back of the penny and adhered it through the punched word windo with a circle cardstock.  I attached the cat to the card with dimensionals and added punched hearts with mini glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment